Tuesday, October 10, 2006

WELCOME!

Hi all fans of Lost! Several months ago a friend and I were discussing the show's storyline and a theory suddenly came to light. It was such natural connection, I assumed other fans out there had the same ideas. After much searching, I was surprised to find no mention of James Hilton's book anywhere. After watching the season finale and after playing the summer ARG, the connections only got stronger. So I was finally compelled to start a little fan page of my own, revealing this theory. Continue below and tell me what you think! This is just the beginning and I plan on building upon this as the show progresses (as as I get more time!).

Thanks for reading,
Tommy

3 comments:

Capcom said...

Very interesting train of thought and connections! I am looking forward to your further thoeries, and I will probably pick the book up to read it through myself very soon.

Anonymous said...

thanks for this. i read lost horizon last year and couldn't escape the nagging feeling that it resonated in a strange way. then i figured it out and your blog is confirmation. are others seeing what now seems like an obvious parallel? this blog is well thought out. thanks.

Tommy said...

Thanks for your comments - let me know if you see any additional connections that I may be missing. So far, this is the onlt site I know of where the lost horizon connectoin is being made.